Meet our Pastor
Rick Curtis / Lead Pastor
Pastor Rick has been in the ministry for over 30 years, serving as a youth pastor, missionary, associate pastor, church planter, senior pastor, associational director, regional director for the mission board of the Southern Baptist Convention and seminary professor.
Born and raised in Southern California, he has been in ministry since he was 19 years old (jumping in to youth ministry right after salvation). He holds a Master of Divinity degree in ANE languages and theology, and a PhD in organizational leadership. But he finds his true identity in being a child of God, dependant on God's mercies.
- Favorite verses: Romans 12:2
- Married since 1992 to: Alma
- Children: Alyssa (son-in-law Matthew) & Bryan (daughter-in-law Preston)
- Grandchildren: Luca, Bennett, & Ethan (best grandchildren ever)
- Hobbies: SCUBA, Photo/Video, Travel, Reading